Monday, February 8, 2010

Holden Beach is the Best Beach

Facebook is all the rage these days. I'm sure you have a page too and have caught up with all those long lost classmates, boyfriends, girlfriends and even some of those you weren't really crazy about back in the day.

I too have a page for myself where I have done all the same things but decided to take it one step further. I created a fan page called "Holden Beach is the Best Beach". It has taken off quickly with more and more fans joining daily. This is the place is find out upcoming events, happenings, post your vacation photos, experiences, tips. Anything and eveything Holden Beach is here.

Holden Beach seems to draw people in with it's quite, reserved presence and then, gently shows her guests the time of their lives. She may be small and off the beaten path, but the treasures she holds are greater than any other.

If you aren't a fan, join today. Share and experience the atmosphere so many others experience every day or on those annual family vacations. I look forward to seeing you on Facebook.

No comments: