Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Back!!

With the new year comes New Year Resolutions. I've never been one to make New Year Resolutions, thinking why do you have to make resolutions at the beginning of the year. I always resolved to do things as needed. Whether it's to drop a few pounds, volunteer more or spend more time with family, I try to take care of those things as they come to me throughout the year. Well, I do have a New Years Resolution for 2009 and it is to Blog several times a week. I know everyday would be best, but lets start with something that is a little more attainable.

So there you have it a new year and new blogs. I hope you will check in daily and check out the information set to come your way. This year will be filled with Brunswick County happenings from events/festivals, to the new hospital and many other things going on to real estate and mortgage news.

I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year!

No comments: